Linker error with one particular function

Gary Willoughby dev at nomad.so
Wed Aug 14 09:11:35 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 14 August 2013 at 14:05:07 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
> Have you compiled all the files? Show us the command you use to
> compile your code. Usually this is enough "rdmd main.d", where
> "main.d" is the file containing the main function.

I'm sure all source files are compiled during the build and this
is the only import giving me problems. Like i said before if i
comment out that function everything seems to work. If i import
the above module into another project i get the same issue. It's
weird.

Compiler command:

rdmd --force -D -Dd../docs -de -debug -I~/Projects/shared/d -m64
-property -unittest -w main.d