Places a TypeTuple can be used

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 16 08:40:35 PDT 2013

On 08/16/2013 04:09 AM, Timon Gehr wrote:
 > IMO it should work everywhere a comma-separated list of
 > expressions/types is expected.

Exactly. Only then this concept would be easy to understand and explain.
It would make "a comma-separated list of expressions/types" a language
construct. Done.

Thank you everyone. Great information! I am going over the my tuples
chapter where TypeTuple appeared briefly with just a unittest example. I
am expanding the information there but I will include only the common
uses of it.

Ali