What std functions are CTFE?

Borislav Kosharov boby_dsm at abv.bg
Mon Aug 19 03:49:55 PDT 2013

How do I know which functions are CTFE? I mean from the ones in
std. I think there should be some icon or marker in the docs that
indicates which function can be called during compilation.

I remember that there was a compile time bool that checks if the
current function is called during compilation(__ctfe I think).
But that is used only in the implementation of the function. Is
there some kind of attribute(@ctfe for ex) that forces the
compiler to check if the function is @ctfe without using it
anywhere.

I would really like to see the std documented in a more pleasant
visual way. By using icons that replace the long declarations of
the functions(something like MSDN maybe).

If such documenting tool exists please tell. I know for DDoc,
bootDoc and others, but none of them(not sure) can replace
attributes like @property, pure, static and others with icons.