What std functions are CTFE?

monarch_dodra monarchdodra at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 08:37:56 PDT 2013

On Monday, 19 August 2013 at 12:38:42 UTC, bearophile wrote:
> monarch_dodra:
>
>> But yes, I think we need to document better.
>
> Eventually it will be a good idea to add tests inside the
> Phobos unittests to make sure functions keep being CTFE-able. I
> have seen many regressions on this along the time.
>
> Bye,
> bearophile

As we are seeing that functions are CTFE-able, we are addnig more
and more CTFE tests (as well as @safe/pure).

The "problem" is that we started with simple implementations.
These were a bit slower, but easilly safe/pure/ctfe. Then, we
decided to "upgrade" these, doing more "under the hood" for
speed. This usually broke all the above. We are now slowly
repairing these.