Using C/C++-DLL in D

S0urc3C0de s0urc3c0de at d.learn
Mon Aug 26 17:00:51 PDT 2013

On Monday, 26 August 2013 at 23:33:52 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> Anyway, the safest bet is to use C functions to interface with
> C++.

Okay, thank you, using C and compiling with gcc now works, but
isn't there really any way to directly use a C++-Lib? Cause
wrapping everything seems to be a hell of a lot work...

Actually, I was trying to use ffmpeg and isn't this a C-Lib?
Because when I tried to call a simple function
(av_register_all()), I got the same error as described above
though only with the leading underscore in the error message.