Code from a Rosetta Code Task

Meta jared771 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 20:53:03 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 29 August 2013 at 22:01:38 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> That's clever, but I'm not sure I understand the bit about
> anonymous functions? You don't need anonymous functions to have
> recursion.

Sorry, that came out all wrong. What I meant was that it's neat
to be able to do anonymous recursion without having to resort to
tricks like the Y-Combinator. However, after some fiddling, it
seems that this is actually not usable with anonymous functions,
or at least, I couldn't find a way to do it.