Relative imports and separate compilation

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Sat Aug 31 05:05:59 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 31 August 2013 at 09:29:16 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
> How to relative imports actually work?
>
> Atila

Actually for me it looks like it is a bug in automatic module
name deduction. It should always use full qualified name built
from directory path from closest import folder (set by -I ,
current working directory by default) to actual module file. So
behavior observed in separate compilation case is correct one -
don't know what actually happens in second case.