About compiler memory consumption

Orvid King blah38621 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 16:09:16 PST 2013

Just to put my 2cents into the conversation, you could also compile
vibe.d as a static library and then link against it, as that seems to
be enough to keep dmd's memory using within functional limits. (I have
a max of 800mb ram that I can easily allow a single program to use,
otherwise I start doing a whole lotta' paging)