I/O related question, and ini parsing

Mineko uminekorox at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 20:43:42 PST 2013

So, it's my first time implementing something like logging and
ini parsing/creating, and it appears to work perfectly, but I'm
not neccessarily a master of D yet..

So, I wanted some advice from my seniors if there's anything I
should improve on such, I might be missing out on some D-only
features, so I'd appreciate it.

The important stuff is in /src/breaker/utility:
https://github.com/ICGCC/Breaker-3D-Game-Engine

I'm a bit curious if my shader loading model is appropriate too,
that's in /src/breaker/utility/render.d, but you don't have to
worry about that if you're not interested.

Anyways, thank you for you time and advice!