Is this reasonable?

Fra Fra at b.it
Fri Dec 6 03:02:29 PST 2013

On Friday, 6 December 2013 at 02:11:20 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> Regardless, we're pretty much stuck at this point. Changing it
> would silently
> break lots of code.

I still wonder what was the reasoning behind C's warning about
comparison between signed and unsigned integers instead of giving
an error.

And as much as I do understand the "no warnings policy", I really
think that if you keep features from C, you should also keep C
warnings.
(BTW: I was quite sure dmd warned the user, maybe it was GDC or
LDC instead?)