Simultaneous Assignment

Dfr deflexor at yandex.ru
Mon Dec 9 01:32:25 PST 2013

Sorry, it was misnomer in topic title. But simultaneous
assignment also useful topic to learn.

What i trying to achieve in my current example is more succinct
code.
A coming from Perl and instead of writing:

if(some_complex_statement.here > 0) {
     writefln("x is %s", some_long_expression.here);
}

I got used not to repeat complex statement, but use 'x' as quick
alias:

if((int x = some_complex_statement.here) > 0) {
     writefln("x is %s", x);
}