File Picker

Malkierian rhydonj at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 08:49:03 PST 2013

On Monday, 9 December 2013 at 08:57:16 UTC, Jeremy DeHaan wrote:
> On Monday, 9 December 2013 at 06:32:06 UTC, Malkierian wrote:
>> *sigh* No dice.  And I can't get GtkD to work either, because
>> of entry point errors...
>
> I've gotten GtkD to work for me, though it has been a while. If
> I am able to find some time soon I will see if I can do some
> kind of example for you.

Well, in the mean time, have you ever heard of this error before?

"The procedure entry point gdk_frame_clock_begin_updating could
not be located in the dynamic link library libgdk-3-0.dll.

I've also gotten a similar error with some other entry point in
libgdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll, but then I copied that file from the Gtk
3.6.4 release into my bin folder and it went away.  Copying the
the libgdk-3-0.dll from the same release did nothing to fix this
error.  This is getting ridiculous.