Access violation error using Derelict GL3

Ross Hays test at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 13:19:50 PST 2013

I have run into a problem using the Derelict GL3 binding and I am
not sure if I am doing something wrong or if this is a bug.

I have a class that contains several uints that are to represent
the ids returned by OpenGL functions. I have a call to
glDeleteBuffers that always result in "object.Error: Access
Violation." My specific call is glDeleteBuffers(1,
&m_vertextBuffer); where m_vertexBuffer has a value of 0.
According to the documentation for OpenGL, this should be
silently ignored but instead it crashes.

Am I doing something wrong here?