migrating to 64 bit

Stephen Jones siwenjo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 13:13:36 PST 2013

Thanks for your answers but I wasn't quite clear about what I
asking. Basically I am on a 64 bit os but I want to continue
compiling for a 32 bit os. I don't want to reconfigure Derelict
because I already have all the functionality I need from
Derelict. Until dmd on Windows 64 bit is sorted out, including a
clear procedure for setting up the linker I have no need or wish
to compile for 64 bit. Especially since any d program that
compiles on 32 bit will compile under 64 bit.

Is there a flag on dmd that forces it to assume it is creating 32
bit object files? Or is this not possible?