Embed Windows Internet Explorer

Andre andre at s-e-a-p.de
Wed Dec 18 12:48:30 PST 2013

Am 16.12.2013 19:44, schrieb Andre:
> Hi,
>
> I try to embed Windows Internet Explorer into my application.
> Most of the coding should be availabe. During method navigate2
> I get an empty white screen. No errors is thrown but also the
> web page is not loaded. Do you have some ideas?
>
> => Is use the windows headers from DSource and the dgui forms library.
> I attached the source code.
>
> Kind regards
> André

The issue was related to SysAllocString:

VARIANT myURL;
VariantInit(&myURL);
myURL.vt = cast(VARTYPE)VARENUM.VT_BSTR;
=> myURL.bstrVal = SysAllocString(cast(const(wchar*))url);
webBrowser2.Navigate2( &myURL, null, null, null, null);

It only works with statement:
myURL.bstrVal = cast(wchar*)"http://www.google.de";