Compiling D inside of a D program

Mineko uminekorox at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 00:55:02 PST 2013

This is a fairly basic question but I can't find any good
answers, so I'm asking..

Anyways, I want to be able to invoke the D compiler, whichever
that might be from inside of a D program, so I can say, compile a
D script on-the-fly in some game, it's just an idea though.

To be even more to the point, how can I invoke the D compiler
inside of a D program, also, do I need to bundle said D compiler
with my program or does D have some compilation feature inside of
an already compiled program (Which I doubt)?