Build all at once or…

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Sun Dec 22 06:53:09 PST 2013

On Sunday, 22 December 2013 at 14:39:23 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
> I tend to use ldc2 or gdc rather than dmd, I suspect there are
> a whole
> different set of issues?

Yes, at least gdc has own tweaks to symbol emitting schemes and
some additionals flags to influence it.

Incremental compilation (as contrary to simply separate
compilation) because of template instance dependency tracking. It
has improved a bit with recent change to symbol emitting but this
change was incomplete and faulty on its own, still causing linker
errors sometimes ;)