module std.regex

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 11:27:01 PST 2013

30-Dec-2013 22:08, Benji пишет:
> Hello,
> when I try to run following code:
>
> import std.stdio;
> import std.net.curl;
>
> void main()
> {
>      writeln("dlang.org");
> }
>
> I get following error:
>
> Fatal Error while loading '/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libphobos2.so.0.64':
>      The module 'std.regex' is already defined in './maina'.
> Segmentation fault (core dumped)

It's a bug in 2.064-2 when using shared library. You as end user can't
do much about it - wait for the next release where it should be fixed or
use static linking for the moment.

> Somewhere I read that this should fix it:
> - Make ModuleInfos immutable, which is something we should do anyhow.

This is part of core developers discussion and isn't something easily
tweaked (else it would've been already fixed).

--
Dmitry Olshansky