A little DUB question

thedeemon dlang at thedeemon.com
Tue Dec 31 02:35:45 PST 2013

I've missed all the DUB discussions here and couldn't find the
answer to my question in the docs, so here it is, very simple:
I've got an app with one dependency stated in package.json as
	"dependencies": {
		"pegged": "~master"
	}
When I build my app with
dub build --build=release
the app itself gets compiled in release mode, but the library it
depends on (in this case Pegged) gets compiled in Debug, so the
binary ends up 2-3 times larger than if I build everything myself
without DUB.
What is the right way to build everything in release using DUB
here?