Arrays of an interface

Abdulhaq alynch4047 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 06:39:51 PST 2013

On Tuesday, 31 December 2013 at 14:26:33 UTC, bearophile wrote:
> Abdulhaq:
>
>> I have a feeling that D doesn't fully support arrays of
>> interfaces, e.g. Method[], particularly as a return type.
>
> If that's true, than it seems a D bug worth fixing. Are you
> able and willing to create a minimized example (later useful
> for Bugzilla)?
>
> Bye,
> bearophile

Honestly I'd like to do that but I'm pretty swamped ATM and I
don't think a simple example is going to be easy to knock up. It
might simply be a quirk somewhere in the code that's causing a
load of spurious error messages. I'm going to try backing out my
last change set and slowly reapply and see where it goes haywire,
but I'm losing confidence in arrays of interfaces and really
would like an alternative so that I can get coding on the real
problem.