DDOC- how to customize

Charles Hixson charleshixsn at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 31 15:27:49 PST 2013

> On Tuesday, December 31, 2013 12:33:06 Charles Hixson wrote:
>> In ddoc, if there is a way, how could I make, say, class names in the
>> generated documentation be blue?  Here I only want to change class and
>> struct titles, and possibly enums;  I'd also like to make functions be,
>> say, green.
>> (FWIW, I don't want to change the documentation text, only the titles.)
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18672679/richer-coloring-and-typesetting-in-ddoc-output
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

I'm definitely not an expert at html, but it looks as if that answer is
saying "You can't do it.  ddoc considers class declarations and function
declarations to be the same kind of thing."  (I.e., it looks as if
styles are defined in terms of level of indentation, <h1>, ..., <h6>.)
I'm not real sure about this because, as I said, I'm not an html expert,
and my css and javascript skills are only what carry over from other
languages I happen to know.

--
Charles Hixson