maybe i got a bug

bioinfornatics bioinfornatics at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 1 01:09:09 PST 2013

My code works like you said you can call front multiple time he
will return same thing. I check in front the letter return to
set or not the state and the section number. this maye should
move to popFront.

To explain, i iterate over a fastq file with a memory mapped
file. Then i iterate letter by letter. I need to return the
given letter and in wich line type are. I do not
use \n or \r\n to identify a line as fastq format allow witespace
and newline into sequence and quality lines. Each time i see a new
identifier line i increase the counter to said at the end they
are xxx sections in this file.
As is a memmory mapped file i read ubyte, by example 64 is @. 64
could be a quality letter or the letter to identify indentifiers
start.
So i need to count how many sequence letters are in this section
count number of quality because they are same number (whispace
should not to be count but skiped).

As i use a memory mapped file i won't copy my struct for able to
loop as i do not want map the file twice that is rather a big
problem for a big file this a perf issue. memory mapped file is
used to read fastly a file so is a nonsense