Linking against clang produced libs on OSX

Hagen hagen.kaiser at me.com
Fri Feb 1 06:07:55 PST 2013

Hi all,

1. I made a static lib in C++ using the Lion standard compilers.
2. I made a static lib using dmd (which calls the C++ lib)
3. I made a testprogram that links against both libs

I get this answer from dmd:
   "createQuicked()", referenced from:
       _D7quicked12_staticCtor1FZv in libRCF.a(quicked.o)
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Now the question:
Is it possible to use libs that have been compiled using the new
clang based compilers on OSX from dmd?
Or is maybe something wrong in the scenario above?
Do I have f.e. to declare the c++ interface code in the main
program?

thx in advance
  hagen