x.RC.__postblit () is not callable using argument types () const

Dan dbdavidson at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 17:15:27 PST 2013

I've seen these type of errors often and usually the cause kind
of jumps out. In this case I'm totally confused. Just trying to
move from 2.06 to 2.061.

The code is: http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/f40e4d6f
and fails with the error in subject line. Observations:

- If "static if(1)" is changed to "static if(0)" it compiles
- If either _valuationHistory or goo member of BSItem is
commented out it compiles.

I know the code is somewhat cryptic, but I've been using binary
reduction comment in/out to try to narrow down this issue. I can
not understand why an introduction of opEquals on a struct
History with no relationship to RC causes an error to show for RC.

Thanks
Dan