Regarding isSorted

Brad Anderson eco at gnuk.net
Tue Feb 5 17:21:54 PST 2013

Have a GitHub account, bearophile? Just hit Edit at the top of
that link you gave, make the change, and click "Proposal File
Change" and it'll roll up a pull request. Should take less than a
minute. I use this for almost every minor pull requests I do. The
autotester takes care of the rest.

Looks like line 9221 is essentially the same code so you may want
to change that line too.

BA