A little of coordination for Rosettacode

Jos van Uden usenet at fwend.com
Mon Feb 11 16:16:47 PST 2013

On 10-2-2013 1:57, bearophile wrote:
>>> Partial translation of rcrpg-Python:
>>> http://codepad.org/SflrKqbT

I have the rcrpg working, but I want to test it some more. I'm not very happy
with the alias function, it accepts just about any input, it can put the program
in an invalid state.

There was a bug by the way in the Python code, that slowed me down a bit.

As for the "getattr", I've hacked a CTFE loop together that writes out if
statements. I'm not sure how robust it is. We can always go for a handwritten
"if else" or switch block.

http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/5e6b824e