How to read fastly files ( I/O operation)

monarch_dodra monarchdodra at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 10:22:52 PST 2013

On Thursday, 14 February 2013 at 18:31:35 UTC, bioinfornatics
wrote:

>> Mr.Bio, what usage cases you'll be interested in, other than
>> those counters?
>
> some idea such as letter counting:
> rename identifier
> trimming sequence from quality value to cutoff
> convert to a binary format
> convert to fasta + sff
> merge close sequence to one concenus
> create a brujin graph
> more idea later

OK. I posted the parser here:
http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/37b893ed

This runs on the 2.061. I'll have to make a few changes if you
need it to run 2.060, to get around some 2.060 specific bugs.

This contains strictly only the parser. If you want, I'll post
the async file reading stuff I wrote to interface with it.

The example sections should give you a quick idea of how to use
it.

Tell me what you think about it.