About GC

Alexandr Druzhinin drug2004 at bk.ru
Sun Feb 24 06:26:08 PST 2013

In the following code http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/f4ae16aa
memory consumption depends on DATA_SIZE value. Bigger value bigger
consumption - it's natural. Consumption starts from some value and
continue to some threshold. After reachin this threshold comsumption
doesn't enlarge. This threshold depends on DATA_SIZE value and some
others. My question is how can I find this threshold to know is this
value suitable for real using or I should change something in my code.
Is there some guarantee that this threshold will be less than real
memory on the box? How can I control this threshold?

P.S. or may be I do something wrong in the snippet?