Error by building druntime

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue Jan 1 16:20:02 PST 2013

On Tuesday, January 01, 2013 23:10:15 Namespace wrote:
> The path is D:\D\dmd2\src\dmd, there is the make file.
> But I did not move anything. I'm using windows.

It looks like you're trying to build dmd from where it's installed rather from
the repo. I have no idea if that even works. AFAIK, no one does that. So, even
if it's supposed to work, most of us will have no more of a clue what to do
about it than you will. Sorting it out would require understanding the makefile
that's there.

If you want to build dmd, grab it from the repo, and build it from its src
directory. Either that or use DVM: https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/dvm

- Jonathan M Davis