Return types are not matched with method return type.

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 1 20:30:16 PST 2013

On 01/01/2013 04:40 PM, RollingCat wrote:

 > Thanks for your reply. But what about the case of return type?

I am sorry but I don't understand your question.

Even though you said "and it works" in your original post, the code does
not compile. (For example, the line "str_CurrentDir;" looks like a
member variable definition but it doesn't have a type!)

It looks like my guess at what you were trying to do has been wrong. It
is very important that you show us what you are trying to do with a
piece of real code.

Ali