Reading and writing a class to a (binary) file

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 10:59:24 PST 2013

On 01/07/2013 06:42 AM, Omid wrote:
 > Hi. As I am learning D as my first language, it may sound crazy.

I really don't think it is crazy at all. Compared especially to C and
C++ I think D is extremely easy to learn. I have written a book that
attempts to teach programming as a first language:

   http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/

The concept of a file appears in the following chapter:

   http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/files.html

You may find the book's progress slower than you may expect, e.g.
classes appear much later than files.

As bearophile said though, there are many other languages like Python
that may be easier to learn. I also agree with bearophile in general
that there are a lot of things to learn in software.

Ali