Pull 1019

monarch_dodra monarchdodra at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 05:21:42 PST 2013

On Friday, 18 January 2013 at 13:13:03 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2013-01-18 14:07, Namespace wrote:
>> Despite the danger that this annoy you probably:
>> What about pull 1019
>> (https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/1019)? I'm
>> still
>> quite new with Git so I do not know exactly what "1 Fail, 9
>> Pending"
>> means (and why it stands there so long)
>
> It means that the test suite failed. You can click "Details" to
> get more details about what failed.

Simply that your pull was tested on 1 machine (which failed), and
was not yet tested on the rest of the machines.

Since the current failure is due to a merge error, I think your
pull gets pushed to the back of the list, and as such, probably
doesn't get tested by the rest of the machines.

You can see the linux 32 machine tests your code every couple of
hours.

you just need to rebase.