Template type deduction

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 11:52:12 PST 2013

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 7:33 PM, Andrej Mitrovic
<andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/20/13, Philippe Sigaud <philippe.sigaud at gmail.com> wrote:
>> What? No need to apologize! It's just a small script I launch once or
>> twice a week. It clones the github repos and builds everything. I just
>> type `bash regenerate_dmd.sh` and wait a few minutes while GCC
>> compiles happily.
>
> Is this something taken from the DWiki? If not, it might be a good
> idea to amend the current Posix build docs and maybe add a link to
> your script: http://wiki.dlang.org/Building_DMD
>
> I use something similar on win32 where I can build DMD-git very quickly.

I just use the dlang-workspace script that was posted some weeks ago,
wrapped in another script to pull the latest dlang-workspace, should
it ever change. It's all hardcoded, because I'm just discovering bash
scripts. So, nothing that should be on a wiki :)

The dlang-workspace/posix/gen.sh script itself, which does all the
hard work, could maybe be posted. But I'm not its author...