Pull 1019

Namespace rswhite4 at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 22 01:29:06 PST 2013

On Friday, 18 January 2013 at 13:13:03 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2013-01-18 14:07, Namespace wrote:
>> Despite the danger that this annoy you probably:
>> What about pull 1019
>> (https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/1019)? I'm
>> still
>> quite new with Git so I do not know exactly what "1 Fail, 9
>> Pending"
>> means (and why it stands there so long)
>
> It means that the test suite failed. You can click "Details" to
> get more details about what failed.

Ok I observe the pull been a while and have to say that the
status is always the same: 1 Fails, 9 Pending. I also see that it
is updated every few hours, but the status is still the same
every time.
Is this normal? Is that automatically update accordingly?
And how is such a nice test environment integrated into a pull
request?