Error by building druntime

Namespace rswhite4 at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 22 12:47:45 PST 2013

Maybe I should describe _exactly_ what I did to earn help.
I make a new directory with:
mkdir d
then I wrote
git clone git://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd.git
git clone git://github.com/D-Programming-Language/druntime.git
git clone git://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos.git
dir
and get the following directory structure:
dmd
druntime
phobos

I changed to dmd/src (where all files are, also win32.mak) and
wrote:
make -fwin32.mak clean
and then
make -fwin32.mak release (I tried also -release)
It runs a few seconds and generates these executables:
idgen.exe
impcnvgen.exe
optabgen.exe
vergen.exe
but I get still these errors:
[code]
dmc -c -Ibackend;tk  -DMARS -cpp -D -g -DUNITTEST -e -wx
-DDM_TARGET_CPU_X86=1 -
I. backend\cgelem
         elerr,
              ^
elxxx.c(3) : Error: need explicit cast to convert
from: elem*(*C func)(elem*,unsigned )
to  : elem*(*C func)(elem*)
         eladd,
              ^
elxxx.c(4) : Error: need explicit cast to convert
from: elem*(*C func)(elem*,unsigned )
to  : elem*(*C func)(elem*)
         elmin,
              ^
elxxx.c(5) : Error: need explicit cast to convert
from: elem*(*C func)(elem*,unsigned )
to  : elem*(*C func)(elem*)
         elmul,
              ^
elxxx.c(6) : Error: need explicit cast to convert
from: elem*(*C func)(elem*,unsigned )
to  : elem*(*C func)(elem*)
         eldiv,
              ^
elxxx.c(7) : Error: need explicit cast to convert
Fatal error: too many errors
--- errorlevel 1

--- errorlevel 1

--- errorlevel 1
[/code]

So what is wrong now? A few days ago it works fine. I don't
understand that. :/