MS ODBC encoding issue

Sam Hu samhudotsamhu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 20:09:01 PST 2013

On Thursday, 17 January 2013 at 18:36:16 UTC, Regan Heath wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 10:02:04 -0000, Regan Heath
> <regan at netmail.co.nz> wrote:
> Ok, solved the issue I think.

Appreciatd all the help and am very excited that it finaly
works,WOW!

> Now I can see (in Visual-D debugger) the Chinese characters in
> the rowData, but I can't get it to display correctly on my
> windows console..  can someone remind me how to do that?

Before I am deep into the code later sometime as end of the
Chinese New Year I am crazy busy on my job,for windows console
show Chinese character issue,I've solved and posted on the forum
before.Please refer to below link:
http://forum.dlang.org/thread/suzymdzjeifnfirtbnrc@dfeed.kimsufi.thecybershadow.net#post-suzymdzjeifnfirtbnrc:40dfeed.kimsufi.thecybershadow.net

You can see when ppl asked Chinese character (with Windows
Console) such questions in the forum,rarely ppl will
answer,strange ^_^

Regards,
Sam