Reading Standard Input

Kenneth Sills Kenneth_Sills at Verizon.net
Wed Jan 23 10:31:30 PST 2013

Thank you very much everyone! I think I'm all set! It was an
academic project to begin with, so learning about termios and
getting all that in my brain for later use is probably the best
idea! Although I'll keep in mind the consoleD project, as I was
looking for something just like that before I started my own
endeavor (which now that I've begun, refuse to waste), but
couldn't find anything! It's a bit hard looking for D stuff, even
searches such as "Dlang" or "D Language" don't yield terribly
useful results.