Pull 1019

mist none at none.none
Thu Jan 24 03:57:55 PST 2013

yebblies: Can an auto-ref function pointer/deltegate implicitly
convert to ref?
9rnsr: To @yebblies : I yet not implement it because this is a
basic proposal.

IMHO, what he says is that behavior proposed by yebblies is some
more complicated special cases he is not going to do within this
pull request to keep things simple.

All pulls are proposals, by the way, it is up to one of core devs
(other than pull author) to make a decision about merging.