Pull 1019

Namespace rswhite4 at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 24 07:36:39 PST 2013

> break *cough* valid *cough* existing code.
>
> This wasn't really a new/changed feature that broke your code.
> It was just something that worked that never should have worked.

Ok, ok, it wasn't a valid solution but it was the only solution
for handy programming with structs. We have still nothing which
is compareable with the rvalue ref of C++ and now where this
handy programming with structs is gone you have to write your
code twice: for ref and for not ref. That is annoying.

> I know it sucks being on your end, but that's how it is.

Yes it sucks and I hope it will change in the near future, but
I'm not sure.
Maybe I should get to like the idea that I have to write my code
twice. Who knows how long it takes to merge this pull or to find
another solution...