Segfault in "_d_dynamic_cast ()"

David d at dav1d.de
Fri Jan 25 15:38:45 PST 2013

> I have written the same program in C++ -- and I get no seg-fault. Well I
> don't know for sure that something isn't wrong with my code, but I
> suspect it is the GC that is messing things up.

This is definitly possible, I also had random segfaults GC related. It
worked fine on my PC, but crashed on someone elses Ubuntu (same DMD
version, same architecture). I also had random crashes in threads when
they were about to finish, GC.disable() "solved" it, also rewriting the
whole code (fortunatly I had to do that anyways)