Tutorial on how to build DMD/druntime/phobos and docs from source?

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Sun Jan 27 13:34:04 PST 2013

http://wiki.dlang.org/Building_DMD

> Right now I'm most interested in a tutorial on how to build the docs.
[...]

For docs, checkout "d-programming-language.org" from github, and run
make on it to generate the HTML, CSS, etc.. Then checkout phobos and run
'make html'. I forget the exact commands but there should be analogous
commands for druntime (and maybe dmd).

You may need to tweak the directory structure a bit to get everything to
be installed in the right places; I don't remember the details off-hand
(I'm usually just interested in a single .html file so I just copy that
to the web server's directory).

Meat: euphemism for dead animal. -- Flora