An error on trying to sort shared data using slice

Sparsh Mittal sparsh0mittal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 12:33:24 PST 2013

Thanks a lot. Actually, I am using std.concurrency, following
your tutorial:
http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/concurrency.html. Thanks for that
tutorial.

My requirement is to sort a portion of an array in each thread,
such that there is no overlap b/w portions and all portions
together make the whole array.

So I am taking array as shared. Currently, in each thread, I am
taking a slice of that array to sort, although that slice is not
shared, I am forced to take shared since compiler does not allow
without it.

Can you suggest something, e.g. sorting only a portion of an
array, without slicing? Thanks.