Stop to! rounding?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue Jul 2 23:18:05 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, July 03, 2013 08:11:50 Josh wrote:
> Jonathan, do you know of any fixed point D library? If not, would
> it be worth me making one for phobos?

I am unaware of one, and I don't really know why anyone would really want fixed
point rather than floating point, so I don't know what use cases it would be
valid for or how much interest there would really be in adding something like
that to Phobos. However, there's probably a decent chance of something like
that making it into Phobos if someone came up with a solid implemantation for
it.

- Jonathan M Davis