How to get warnings about unused imports ?

Namespace rswhite4 at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 3 10:50:25 PDT 2013

You have to parse the unnamed import files, list all their
identifiers (global variables, public functions etc.) and search
for them. ;)
That could be a bit complicated. ;) Therefore I don't want to do
it. Even with named imports you can get false positives.

But if you like it, you could improve it. The Lexer is my own and
not that good, that would be start. On the wiki you can find
other Lexer / Parsers, which are really good, but I haven't the
time to replace my own and adapt the source or to work much on
the project.