Managing implementation details...

JS js.mdnq at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 03:14:39 PDT 2013

Is there an easy way to document future implementation details,
bugs, and modifications to code? I'm not too familiar with ddoc
and while it can be done I'm interested in a clean and direct way
to do this:

doc!("remove any gc dependence", 3);
doc!("fix bug #2345", 1);
void func() {}

where doc! essentially just takes a string and a "priority" and
allows one to view the messages and source code locations(uses
__LINE__, etc...).

Being able to manage the priorities is key so most important
issues can be fixed first... knowing exactly where to find the
code to fix is also crucial.

I think when the code is compiled a "report" can be generated
listing the priorities along with the locations in the file would
be beneficial...

Anything like this already available?