Curl Module Error

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Thu Jul 11 07:42:50 PDT 2013

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 04:36:42PM +0200, Ali wrote:
> On Thursday, 11 July 2013 at 13:46:48 UTC, Johannes Pfau wrote:
> >Am Thu, 11 Jul 2013 15:29:09 +0200
> >schrieb "Ali" <goren.ali at yandex.com>:
> >
> >>/usr/include/d2/4.6
> >
> >This looks like you're using a very old gdc version. std.net.curl was
> >added in 2.058.
>
> How do I update? Searched, but could not find it. Because English is
> not enough.

gdc-4.8 is now available in Debian and a few other distros. You should
be able to just update it if you use one of these distros; if not, try
compiling from source (see the d.gnu forum, there's a recent thread that
has explicit steps of how to get the build to work properly).

Three out of two people have difficulties with fractions. -- Dirk Eddelbuettel