Curl Module Error

Ali goren.ali at yandex.com
Thu Jul 11 08:38:16 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 11 July 2013 at 14:44:23 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 04:36:42PM +0200, Ali wrote:
>> On Thursday, 11 July 2013 at 13:46:48 UTC, Johannes Pfau wrote:

>> >This looks like you're using a very old gdc version.
>> >std.net.curl was
>> >added in 2.058.
>>
>> How do I update? Searched, but could not find it. Because
>> English is
>> not enough.
>
> gdc-4.8 is now available in Debian and a few other distros. You
> should
> be able to just update it if you use one of these distros; if
> not, try
> compiling from source (see the d.gnu forum, there's a recent
> thread that
> has explicit steps of how to get the build to work properly).

My gdc --version output

root at 02x110:~# gdc --version
gdc (Debian 4.6.3-2) 4.6.3
There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

how to update?

my distro name is kali linux based on debian

root at 02x110:~# apt-get upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done