how to determine if type is final/abstract

JS js.mdnq at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 15:45:45 PDT 2013

I have some code that needs to determine if a type
isFinalFunction or isAbstractFunction but they don't seem to work:

     foreach(k, t; TargetMembers)
     {
         alias TypeTuple!(t.type)[0] type;
         if (isFinalFunction!(t)) { ... }
     }

the if statement never gets executed. I've tried using type
instead of t and various other things. I suppose the

the function is defined as

final string foo() { ...}

but TargetMembers is

"tuple(FuncInfo!("foo", pure nothrow @safe string()),
FuncInfo!("Value", @property int()), FuncInfo!("Value", @property
int(int value)))"

I believe the issue is that isFinalFunction requires an actual
function symbol but I'm passing it a string?

How can I get this to work?