enum inheritance

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Mon Jul 15 06:47:08 PDT 2013

On Monday, 15 July 2013 at 13:01:05 UTC, JS wrote:

I see. No, unfortunately, I am currently not aware of a way to
make symbol act as type and and value at the same time.

However it is worth noting that you use plenty of excessive
attributes. Currently it is not a compiler error but makes code
much harder to read and confusing. For example, "final" has no
meaning for structs as they can't be inherited from anyway.
Duplicating immutable is also excessive because it is transitive.