Import all?

JS js.mdnq at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 02:54:26 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 17 July 2013 at 09:34:58 UTC, JS wrote:
> Is is possible to import all modules using something import
> a.b.*;?
>
> I'd like to partition some modules up into smaller pieces to
> simplify modification(reduce scrolling) but, of course, this
> increases the number of imports drastically.

To be clear, I'd basically like to have one interface/class per
file but a directory/folder is a sort of combined module as far
as imports go.

e.g.,

/dir/a.d
/dir/b.d
/dir/c.d

could import a,b,c by using import dir or import dir.* instead of
import a, b, c

each module has the same name as it's file.